Hammersmith Medicines Research
Hammersmith Medicines Research (HMR) is an independent contract research organisation (CRO) with an international reputation for phase 1 clinical trials of investigational medicinal products (IMP). Since 1993, we’ve done over 600 studies. We’ve worked for most of the world’s major pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
We can do almost any type of phase 1 trial, including bridging studies in Japanese and other ethnic groups. We have a dedicated and experienced team of Japanese-speaking recruiters, nurses and support staff for such studies. We can provide a full service for designing and carrying out bridging studies.
- finding Japanese volunteers or those from other ethnic groups;
- writing the trial protocol, information and consent forms, investigator’s brochure, IMP dossier and case report form;
- acting as the sponsor’s legal representative for CTA applications in the UK;
- translating trial documents into and from Japanese or other languages;
- obtaining MHRA and Ethics Committee approval;
- administering IMPs, doing the trial procedures and collecting data;
- managing the data and statistical analysis; and
- preparing the clinical trial report.